Return & Refund Policy
We do our best to ensure that the products ordered are delivered according to your specifications., but if you’re not entirely satisfied, please find details of our Refund policy below.
At Tamara Drugs & Cosmeceuticals- a unit of Tamira Aesthetic Healthcare And Lifestyle Pvt Ltd., our team ensures processing correct medicines as per order and prescription. We also strongly recommend that the items are checked at the time of delivery. However if you receive an incomplete order, damaged or incorrect product(s), please notify Tamira Drugs & Cosmeceuticals Customer Support immediately or within 7 working days of receiving the products to ensure prompt resolution. Please note that Tamira Drugs & Cosmeceuticals will not accept liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 7 working days of receipt.
We are happy to issue a full refund based on the Situations listed below:
- Product(s)/Medicines(s) delivered do not match your order/prescription;
- Received a defective item;
- The ordered item(s) is lost or damaged during transit;
- The ordered item(s) is past its expiry date.
Please Note: Once we have received your returned item, we will issue a refund to the payment method which you have furnished to pay for the order. Please allow 7-10 days for the refund to show on your account.
How to Request a Refund:
To request a refund, kindly write to ‘Contact us’ section on the bottom right side of the home page and we shall get back to you soon. We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly to improve our quality of service.
If you have any queries, do call us on +91-8939889886 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with labels, bar-code.
- Only fully unused strips/bottles can be returned
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the sales invoice
- Original sales invoice has to be returned for processing returns and refunds.
We do not accept returns in following scenarios:
- Partially used strips, opened bottles cannot be returned.
- Products which require specific storage conditions (temperature controlled) cannot be returned (vials, injections, vaccines, penfills, etc)
- Products which have expired post purchase.
- Second time request against the same product/order.
Return Policy Exceptions:
Tamira drugs & Cosmeceuticals reserves the right to refuse returns for certain products/Medicines.
If you feel we have made an error in filling the prescription, please call us on +91-8939889886 with details of the error. We will request special authorization for a return of the prescription.